What to Expect When Detoxing: Day 2 of No Refined Sugar, No Soy, Vegan Challenge
Wow Day two was tricky but it always seems to get difficult half way through the day and once you get over that afternoon hump its smooth sailing. Have you ever considered a detox?
Every Day seems to be getting easier excited to see how we are feeling by the end of the week. If this has inspired you to do your own challenge share these videos and tag me on Instagram or message (firstname.lastname@example.org) me your vlog videos of your experience would love to see how it goes for you too.
Raw Walnut ‘Meat’ burritos:
- 1 cup (150g) walnuts
- 1/2 packed cup (50g) sun-dried tomatoes, soaked 2-8h and drained
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp salt (adjust to taste)
- pinch chili (or more if you like it hot)
- pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 cup (140g) cashews, soaked 1-2h (soaking optional)
- scant 1/4 cup (55g) lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup (85g) nut milk of choice (water will work too but I think the nut milks make it a little more creamy)
- sprinkle of garlic powder
- sprinkle of dill weed (optional)
- Cover the sun-dried tomatoes in water and leave to soak for 2 to 8 hours. Drain.
- Process all of the walnut taco meat ingredients in a food processor until well combined, but still chunky.
- Blend all of the cashew sour cream ingredients in a blender until smooth and creamy.
- Assemble ingredients onto a Chard leaf with more fresh tomatoes, cilantro, avocado, red onion, and roll that bad boy up!